in love
Today went well in the START. But later, grr. It made me irritated 'til this time of the day!

It started when the General Assembly of our local chapter JPIA was about to end. Here's the convo:

Me: kanus'a man nito iuli ang lamesa? (When will we return the table on our house?)
Friend:  Ikaw? gcge bea taka ignan sauna ra, cge rapud kag ingon nga sunod na, ugma na. (I always tell you about that few weeks ago, but, then, you always said, next time, tomorrow, next time)
Me: Unsa diay? bisag g'exam ta? ug gusto nako iuli ang lamesa? iuli nato? bisag busy ta? (What you want? Even though we're busy and havong exams? If I want to return the table? We will return it? )
Friend: Ga'agad ra bea mi nemu (we're waiting for your decision)

I walked out, crying. OMG.. then, it burst more when I saw him. Telling him all my heart aches.. haha.. HEART ACHES! XD

So, I've decided that we will both return the table home without their help. They are useless..
After we have lunch with my boyfriend, we quarreled. haha.. Because, he keeps on tickling me, then I got irritated. :( I yelled at him. Sorry.
Then, we keep our fighting thru texts while we're walking on the road going to school.
Then, I told him that they always put me down (they : cmates).
He then told me on public, Maulit bitaw k karon sa ila ah, lain ra ba ko maulit, panalgsa raku maulit (It's rare for me to be irritated to people, and I'm getting irritated to them!)
So, I answered him, Kaulit na kaw! wala ma'y gpugong! (so be irritated! no one is controlling you!)
Then, I continue walking going to jollibee. I thought he was with me all the time, but he never enter the jollibee 'til I finished ordering and texting him. I saw him, wiping his eyes, is he crying because he was irritated? Sorry! :(
Silence is on the table until we finished The thing I love on him, he has done it again. He tried to make me smile even though no sign of happiness within me. He didn't fail, he makes me smile && laugh. hahaha. XD
I treated him at Jollibee. I bought 2 watermelon sprite and a regular french fries ( no budget eh haha ), then we're okay again.. weeh.. I really love him, he keeps on understanding me..
Then, later that afternoon, I bought a black jacket, worth P65.00 only.. sa may UkayUkay.. hehe XD
Then, we go home .. XD

:)

March 22, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment