in love
Hmm. I'm Caroline Mariae A. Tuquib, 18 years old. I currently living at my parents house [haha] at Heights, Malaybalay City. I stop counting my age last November 4, 2010. [I'm too old already]. 
Mom show me the world last November 4, in the year of 1992.
I love eating, sleeping, surfing the net and not the big tidal waves! I also love sharing my thoughts, I love being with myself, I can be with myself when I'm with him! :D
'Him' refers to my boyfriend, Ronil Angelou Perino. 
I easily get irritated, and yell at people. 
I was properly growned up by my parents and the TV and my friends (I learned a lot on TV shows). Maybe not really 'properly', but compared to others, I do more good. XD
hahaha.. And I'm proud of that. K?  :D

click here to view the full challenge



0 Responses

Post a Comment