in love
Today was good. I woke up, I think it's already 5:30 AM, so early and I just finished first his book report because it was due today ( He ask me to do it. ahaha.. LRJ ), but wooh, finally done! After that, My classmates went here at the house and edit the financial statements of our entity in our entrep! :) They finished it 2:00 later that afternoon. I joined them going back to the city proper and met him, si Boyfriend. We passed his book report and bought french fries at a wet store.
Before buying it, cmates texted me and ask to help them, but whoah, I'm already done! You don't know how to respect yoh! But, I have a true alibi, Mom want me to be home at 3:30, and just in time, I got home!

I invited him to be at home just to visit and watch TV and eat. We enjoy each other's company. weeh.. he just texted me that he hadn't felt any tiredness now.. hahaha.. why? oh why? [I'm still asking him. haha]

Anyways, before he gone home, he was left in the house cooking kikiam and mother and I went out to do business. haha.. For the second time I think, he was left there alone with my sisters and relatives. haha

He just went home, 9:30 PM, and he's on his way home now. I really enjoy his company! :))

ooh! He text me the reason why he never felt tiredness, he drank an 8 in 1 coffee! the tongkat ali! ahaha.. try one now!

March 24, 2011
:D
0 Responses

Post a Comment