in love
weeheew.. My room is FINALLY! already clean! yeah yeah yeah! LET'S PARTY!


This day was so very tiring! But at least, my room is already dust-free and clean!  hihi.

From this:




TO FINALLY CLEEEEAAAN! :D haha

I discovered some things, like I saw a diary of my youngest sister when she was still grade 2. The entry was good, just I laughed at the end when she wrote: so good bye!  haha
Then, I saw pictures of him, I think 4 or 5 years ago. HAHA. He's still so thin, no muscles at all, no flesh, so thin!  haha I also saw his 1x1 picture 3 years ago! haha And my picture when I was still 4th year high school,, 3 years ago, too.  haha
I also took some picture of my things. :))
Here is the figurine in my Cake on my debut last November 4, 2010:

A CD with greeting for me made by Kuya Edwin and his colleagues:

And his gift, a DSLR made of candle wax:


[Secret behind this: This is a give away from a wedding, then, he rip the picture on it and replace my picture. hahahahaha]

Here's a rose he gave on my graduation day:

[ with cobwebs already! hahaha.. It was the first flower he gave me, a red rose ]

Our graduation memorabilia:
[for normal graduations, this represents a ribbon that's pinned on the student saying: "graduate"]

Here's a piggy:
[I got this from my dad, and I DON'T KNOW where'd he get this from haha]

A toblerone:
[this was given to us by our relatives from the US, it has 5 toblerone bars, with a dark choco, white choco and three milk choco .]

These are my collections on SPONGEBOB!:

[it has a ballpen, bag, figurine, notebook, scrap book, autograph, playing cards, eraser, keychain, earrings, lighting ball, sticker, and etc]

This is my COMELEC ID:
[I'm the poll chair during the University elections last March 10, (the date was a mistake, and also the precinct number), I was a part of the student comelec]

the Pig in the movie Chicken Little:
[well, I don't really know his name but I know his part of the movie Chicken Little, he's from the US :)] 

Cleaning a messy room was FUN! haha. You can find things that may LOST forever. :) SO, you have a messy room? try to clean it during your spare time or this season of summer! I'm sure you'll have fun doing it!


[sincerely, Caroline]
- March 25, 2011 - 






0 Responses

Post a Comment