in love
weeeh.. You know that feeling? No assignments, no quizzes, no oral examination, no projects, no annoying teachers and classmates, no barkadas all around, and NO ALLOWANCE! hahah. You can't buy anything you want 'coz you don't have money. You won't be together with your best of friends and your boyfriend (especially those who always with their boyfi's :D ). The feeling of soo boring, all you do is watch TV, do  household chores, facing the computer and do the Facebook, Tumblr, formspring, twitter, blogger, wordpress, the online games and everything. That is SUMMER!

But some people, their summer isn't like other people. Some have compulsory summer classes, some will apply for a summer job to avoid boredness and getting FAT! Some will have their summer vacations on different parts of their country and the world!

But, the summer for me? The first thing on top! And I'm so bored doing it all over again. It's like a cycle. And I'm getting more chubby because of it.. haha

Anyways, this is my first day of summer, but I still have one last exam tomorrow. But, I still consider today my first day on summer.. :) haha.. I haven't study my lessons yet. What will I answer to the hard questions tomorrow? OMG.

Well, today, I bought a jelly sandals at Otto Shoes at Mandani Arcade in front of Litoy's Store @ Fortich Street, Malaybalay City.



I also bought a glue, with a spongebob on its label. hahaha.. I haven't realized it until I went to the cashier! haha.. What a destiny! :)

.. Well, yesterday, I requested my parents to have a viand of BBQ tonight, because I was craving for it since we stopped our Entrep 102 business. And, yeah! they bought BBQ tonight to serve as our viand.. Yummy! hahaha.

:)

I need to go RN! I still have to study my Finance lessons.. I'm done with, I think, 3 pages. hahaha. XD
Have a nice night everyone! :D 
Godbless us all! 

-- Caroline, March 20, 2011
Labels: , edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment