in love
Today went so great. Even though I'm tired 'coz I did sleep only for 3 hours due to studying.

Today was also their culminating in their P.E. 104. He badly wants me to watch him play basketball & volleyball.. :)
I arrived at school already 9:30 in the morning, their game on volleyball was just about to end, and they won the game! :) Minutes later, their game on basketball is about to begin, held on the gym. He grab me and let me sit on the bleachers on their team.
Their game was so funny! as in 'haha'. :) Their first five were all great players. First quarter of the game, they were able to earn 28 points, I think, over 6 points of their opponent.. I took some pictures:




 He was on the jersey Number 6. :) haha. They had a great game. The way he play? It just turns me on! XD

Later that afternoon, we had our last final exam on finance. It was wooh, NOSEBLEED? haha. I forgot some of the terms. OMG. haha. But, I think the exam is okay! :)

After the exam, I directly went back to where they play. I arrive there, last second of the game! They won again! haha. They were now fighting for championship. But, they failed to win the championship. Scores? 32 to 30! 

But, it's okay. They still have a good grade. I think, they would probably get 1.25 grade for being a 2nd place on basketball! :)

sadly, I have to go home. I'm hoping to watch their volleyball semi-finals game, but, ugh! my father texted me, asking where am I now. So, NO CHOICE! haha. I have to go home! :)


I, then made some remembrances I want to gave to my classmates and friends before we parted ways or what.. haha.. I don't know.. But I haven't finished it yet.. Maybe next time, I would take pictures out of it.. XD haha

Let's call it a day! :)
March 21, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment