in love
This day was great! Not so tired and so good!
We went to our Piggery at Kalasungay, Malaybalay City this morning and stayed there up to 11:30 AM. I wore my favorite jacket again, the black one. hihi. :)

My sister, going down to the piggy house!



 haha, That's my sister. As can you see, she's having a hard time climbing down the muddy stairs. haha..

Here's my youngest sister, who treat our piggery as her 3rd home. She likes it here, climbing down the muddy stairs is like nothing to her, but for us two? my other sister and I? woh. It sucks. ahaha


Here's my sister again, haha, she's touching the male pig (i forgot what its called) haha. 

Here's a piglet! She's cute! weeh.. and so small, compared to her mother. HAHA. :D
Here's a gif when my sister climb up going to the mini-house. hahahaha
She's trying soo hard.. hahah PEACE!

Later that moments, I went to a tree on a little plateau where our mini-house is located. 
The house there was the mini-house. :D
And I was located on a tree where I can sit and I can also lay down and RELAX!
The air was so good! REFRESHING & COOL!


Afternoon was a time to rest, my parents were asleep, my sister watches TV and my other sister is playing the computer. haha.. And me? I'm here at blogger answering those challenges. :) It was fun, and I'm sorry, I was  bored that time. :)) hahah

4PM I think, I accompany my mom with our business again, and I bought a bubble gum with a free sticker tattoo inside.. haha I was Like a KID! :))
Here's a picture of it:
 I put it in my hand.

Until now, it's still here.. hahaha.. :))
thank you for reading!
- March 26, 2011
- sleepy!

I'm sorry for the pictures, some are blurred or whatever! I only use my camera phone! :(



0 Responses

Post a Comment