in love
Well, let's talk about the title later. :D

My day was good, except the fact that my back hurts a lot. Maybe, this was because of what we had done yesterday early evening, the aerobics. HAHA.. OMGiss.
After I have done my chores, I tried to study but ugh, here's tumblr again, distracting me! But, it's always okay..

After lunch, I hate my migraine, he attacked me AGAIN! Well, what would you expect about migraine? A NICE FEELING? Hell, NO! HAHA, I was struggling with it. I tried to don't mind it, but it really hurts. I want to bump my head over the wall. I want to lay down on my bed, but tumblr always keeps me up. I nearly to vomit, but thank you, no vomit had happened. :D But, my head still aches!
I just finished my task, choosing people on Tumblr to be promoted, I choose randomly thru random.org. My deal was to choose one person from each page of my followers list and then promote then. After that, I lay down, and got some sleep. I sleep heavily that I didn't notice that I slept for almost 4 hours. HAHA But I woke up, ache free! weeeh. :D

After dinner, I, then finished answering the problems on the financial accounting part 1 book, then finished the problems on same topic chapter but on practical accounting book. and YEAH, I'm finally done, next chapter, be ready! I will murder you! HAHA ;D

Just a while ago, I organized a promo on tumblr:

Free Tumblr Stickers! Just reblog my post, here. :) and then, you must follow me. K? 

Haha. but, the Promo is only available in the Philippines. No money for shipping terms ee. :D I will just mail it to your homes or whenever you want it to be mailed. :D


hmm. Maybe, that's all? Oops. Before I forgot, I changed my URL! 


From itspurpleiink to chulililit! HAHA


Check my blog: chulililit
weehew.. :)
- April 8, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment