in love
hahhaa.. A little bit productive today.

As you can see on my recent posts, those were the different analysis of my name, but awkward! How did they know all of those stuff? It's quite true, you know? Haha. :)

Then, I've also discovered a site, which I found it funny. :) It's called GrouchyRabbit.com. You can see some information there, some realizations, funny posts and quotes and JUST VISIT IT, oKAY? haha PEACE. :)

I also followed some twitterers whose posts were about life quotes and freaky facts and facts about boys and quotes. Follow me if you want. [haha, how did I end up there? ] Anyways, just search purpleiink there, you can find me. :)

And then, I feel so productive when it comes to my accounting subject! Wanna know why? I bet you won't. No care! HAHA, because, I've finished I think, A chapter both on theories and practical problems, a chapter of problems and a chapter with theories only! ahaha. I have to deal with the practical questions first thing tomorrow morning. :) because of that, I would give away a request, anything! just comment below, for those who will read this entry, But I bet AGAIN, no one would. :| So SAD!


Been also productive on Photoshop today, but I can't post my works. haha. W-O-R-K-S? So, just visit my tumblog. :) OKAY? hihih BUT don't be so shock on my background music. weeh.

So, Maybe that's all for today? imma sleep naa! So late here on my place, it's already 11:30PM! hihi
GOODNIGHT special people who really had time reading this entry. Luvyou! :))
-April 5, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment