in love
Today was a tiring day! 
I slept late last night, 3:30AM and then they woke me up around 7AM.. OOH!
My head aches, and I just want to sleep but we need to go to Maramag and visit my Lola and our late lolo and late uncle.

We were at grandmother's house when my heart nearly broke. We said to her that we visit late uncle Boy, and she just said, Is Boy dead? I didn't even know. A tear fell down to her cheeks while she was lying in her bed, because she can't sit for too long, she got stroke, years ago.
Oh my, she forgot that her son was already dead. It was awful, but I can't do anything but watching her cry.. :'(

We then gone home when it was nearly 1PM, we stop by at Jollibee Valencia City Branch and have snacks. I love french fries, HAHA. I ate 2 regular fries and finished my rocky road sundae. :) It was delicious and yummy, but it's bad for the one who's having a DIET. HAHA.

We arrive at our home already 3PM. Mom said, I must go with them on the Aerobics sessions. And said, Okay, I'll try if I can do it. It's their (mom and sis) second day, and it's my first day. HAHA.
And I don't like it at all.. I don't know why, I JUST DON'T LIKE IT. HAHA. Period!

And so, 'til now, I haven't study any thing on my Accounting, so, I've decided to study purely tomorrow, and finished the unfinished Investment in Equity Securities and start another chapter of murder. :) HAHA

And before I forgot, he was sweet. He woke up just before we start travelling! HAHA and I ask If he can go to the crossing street so I can see him. waaah! He really grant my wish! At first, he refused because he just woke up but I did convinced him. HAHA I saw him, and tease him. HAHA. It really made my day..
He then texted me, that he should go home to take his breakfast, and I was ONLY the reason why he goes the crossing street. Weeh.. I love you. HAHAHA..

-- I think that's all..
_ goodnight guys. :)
-- April 7, 2011
before we travel. HAHA

At the car, I just photoshoped the Eyes, :D


me with my sister. :))


sssh! GOodnight. HAHAHA
0 Responses

Post a Comment