in love
I'm already sleepy. (--_)
Anyways, Hi. HAHA
Today was great, I think?
I filed my application letter to take the test for CS Professional on Civil Service Commission this morning at Department of Education here on our town, Malaybalay City.
So funny, because, when it was my turn and the officer to check my application letter, she saw my age and ask me: "Are you sure you're already 18 years old?"
haha.. What the heck does she meant by that? Of course I'm 18. I can show to her my birth certificate. Maybe, she just can't thought that I am only 18 and already applying for a Professional Civil Service.. HAHA.. And then, my picture on that application  letter was so have baby face. HAHA. K! :) I'll post the picture, maybe by tomorrow.. :)
And then, while mom and I bought food at the calenderia, the people there was so EXCITED! Because their son was joining the Kitchen Superstar show on GMA7, who is my crush also.. He's cute! HAHA.. But, sadly, I wasn't able to watch him, busy preparing for the table for lunch at that time. HAHA

And then, the WHOOOOOLE afternoon was a procrastination. All I do was do the internet, chat with other tumblr users. I haven't study yet! OMG..
Time flies soo fast, you know? First look, 2PM, second look on the clock, 3:40PM! WHAAAAAT? hahah. It feels like it was only an hour passed. So, I stopped tumblring, I took a bath and and sleep! I was doing a suicide, okay? hahah. :)

I can't sleep well for the first hour I laid down on my bed, but then, I sleep soundly and woke up 7:30PM.. haha..
I received a text from him telling me he missed me [we don't have any communications from noon till that time so], he don't have any load credits to text me coz he don't have any money, and that asking for an apology that he wasn't able to text me the time his unlimited text promo got expired 'coz his mom has load constraint also. It really made me smile. :)

I opened my netbook to text him because I don't have load also! haha. I used the txtmate.com. you can have unlimited texting on that site.. :)
Then, I post this picture on tumblr:

With the title Goodmorning! **kagigising lang** HAHA


And then, an anon on tumblr, tumblr asked me, asking Why is it Goodmorning? Are you not from Pinas? Because it's already evening here. HAHA. I was shocked! As in, HA? OMG
hahah. I answered her that you know people used to do that kind of thing, and blah blah blah, he insults me also, telling I'm bobo and tanga. haha. She is Matalino (smart) DAW. Haha. So, I ask him an Accounting Inventory Problem, and Finally she stopped doing the anon thing on me. HAHA, and a tumblr user unfollowed me, so I think she's the anon. :) HAHA.. Okay.. Let's stop on that.. :D

:) I was happy, I gain much followers on tumblr and I also was able to talk to them thru TA. :) they were friendly, I gain them thru the promo of Awesome100.. Wew!
And now, it's already 2AM here, I am tired but I can't sleep, I still need to finish answering those fvcking questions.. :(

-- April 6, 2011
-- Goodnight! :D
0 Responses

Post a Comment