in love
So, today was good. <3
We washed our clothes this morning while he helped his father to put some tiles on someone's home, they're carpenters, you know? :D
He was so busy, he barely text me. He said, he will just stole a moment to grab his phone and text me. hehe.. sweet! <3
Then, he came here, to visit me. Even though it's already 6PM in the early evening, he still came. That's how he missed me much. HOHO
And then, we do cooking some sweet potatoes and put some melted sugar to it. And cuddle, laugh, kiss, watches TV and laugh, and cuddle! HAHA.. All evening, after washing plates, that's what we always do, whenever he's here. :D

He was so happy tonight, 'coz mom, who only talks to him sometimes, actually talk to her and smiled at him. HE WAS SO HAPPY. HAHA

She barely talks to him and when we're about to eat dinner, she, mom, who actually invited him to join the table! weeh. hahahaha

okay.. HAHA.. I just missed him so much! :)))

- April 09, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment