in love
Today? Went not well at first, I am not in the mood, as in totally not. My mood yesterday and this morning is almost the same. I didn't even text my boyfriend until my dad told me to register on a promo called dagdagcall on TM Network. And, so, I can't register on that promo if I don't register on a text promo, and so, I registered on Astigtxt10. It's against my will, but I think I have no choice. I don't like texting him, not in the mood. :'(

Lunch time came, still not in the mood. I, then sleep on my room, then woke up with an improved. I am happy, maybe, but not that as bad as last night and this morning.
Then, my father told me if I would go with him and my sister to the farm, well, I said yes. I get ready and prepared. I brought my netbook, and my accounting book.
On the trip going there, my sister keeps on chatting with me and we really had a great time. We arrive at the farm, and strolled around there. I sweat for just walking! HAHA. I wore my jacket and jogging pants, I don't want to be full of red spots again, caused by those shitty mosquitoes!

I also heard this story my father and his help talking about. It's about the creature, "bal-bal", in our dialect. I don't know how true it is, but quite long time before, when I, with my dad, stayed there until evening, 6 PM perhaps, I heard something. I actually don't know what is it. I asked my dad about it, he was with the father of the help. They told me it was that creature, I got scared! freakin' scared! OMG.. But, they also told me, they won't hurt people, they are just silent creatures, only be wild if anyone would hurt them. But, I still haven't seen those kind, and I never wish to see soon. HAHAH..

And, then, my sis & I strolled on the little nipa hut where the help is living and sleeping and where, also, the little animals like dogs, puppies, rabbits are living. My sister got a puppy, and actually kissing that. HAHA. And, told her if I can get a baby rabbit, and hold it. The rabbit was so cute! AHAHA.. I want to adopt it. And asked my father if I can bring it home, he then decided to bring all the baby rabbits, total of 8, to our house back at Malaybalay City. weeeh! I, then, officially adopted the baby rabbit and baptized it with the name "chulilit". HAHA.. I really took care of it..

When my sister is feeding them at home already, I want put chulilit at their little home to eat with her little sis and bros, and so I asked my sister to put it there. She holds it like murdering it, but literally not! HAHA. I yelled at her not to hold chulilit like that! It might hurt her. HAHAH.. Over protective owner?  haha..

Tonight, my dad gave me a task, a job! He wants me to wrote down all the transactions of their coop but he already computed it on the computer, and he wants just purely copy those to a columnar. It was not that hard, he said he will pay me for a hundred! weeeh.. Money! money! money! gimme money! hahha..

Before I wrote this entry, I'm already on the October 15th. weeehew.. I'm near to the end! HAHA..
Bad news is that, he gave me additional job, but no rise on pay. HAHA.. it's alright! Money Money Money!!

I should go to bed right now. My head hurts again. Good night! :)

-- April 12, 2011

-- I can't go to bed! I am watching me favorite series on AXN! Leverage! HAHAHA
-- God bless! <3
0 Responses

Post a Comment