in love
Today was kinda B-O-R-I-N-G? haha. All day, All I do was study, read and solve problems. ahhaha..
But, it was okay, at least, I've learned something because that chapter hasn't discussed by our instructor. Well, it sucks. :/

But, where I suck the most is on amortizing trademarks! haha! I keep on reminding myself that trademarks should not be amortized but test annually if it will be impaired. Well, anyways, I still made some Photoshop stuffs. :) here are some (not some, but all. haha):
I made this for my calendar ( I sell personalized calendars, design of your choice! )

white? haha. Please drag the picture! :D

I made this and print and gave to his (boyfi) cousin who graduated yesterday. :D

I was touched by this quote. Because I was once alone in my life and because of him (boyfi) I felt no alone anymore. <3

And while studying, I took some pictures. (kakahiya) hahaha. XD






These Pictures was when I was studying just a while ago, I got bored so I opened my netbook and and toook some PICTURES! haha

It was already late, 1:19 AM.. So, let's call it a day & night. :)
-April 1, 2011

Before I forgot, 
HAPPY FOOLS DAY! :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment