in love
Haha. The title was "Photoshop day" because today is the day when I learned a lot about Photoshop.. Actually, I made a lot of stuff today. :) But, before that, I wanna tell you about what happen to me this morning. XD

I was texted by our Econ 102 instructor that it is necessary to pass a hard copy of the project and I wasn't able to pass to I have to pass one. And, dad asked me to deposit a certain amount of money of his officer to his officer's account.
And so, when I arrived the bank, I filled up the deposit slips on both check and cash deposits because it's both I have to deposit. And, then, my dad has forgot to gave me the account number of his officer's account so, I just guess the account number. Haha! I copied the account number on the check, where I didn't know that, that number was the account number of the issuer of the check! ahaha! I didn't know that until the teller told me. And, so, I hurriedly text my father. and luckily, he responded fast. I again filled up the forms and, finally, I'm done. :) What a shame! ahaha.

And, when I arrive at the house, I opened my netbook and started exploring [again] the Photoshop. I searched for any available tutorials on the net, & I found a bunch of it on this site.
And, here are some of my works.:
Polaroid collage :)
(model: him & I)

Mirror Image (model: Katrin Jane Maghanoy)

Watercolor Image
Model; Me! hahha

Polaroid Collage
(Model: Me as a baby :)

Image Portrait using Text
(Model: Paula Jane Flor)

Image Portrait using Text
(Model: Paula Jane Flor)

(I forgot the name of this. ahahah And you know who the model is. :D)

Mirror Image
Model: Vaness Wu

Subject Pop Out
model: Tuquib Family

Box Effect
Model: me as a baby :D

box Effect
Model: toots family. :)

Results not so bad for a beginner like me. I should be sleeping now. Goodnight.
hahaha.. And I badly need to study. wooooh. XD

- March 30, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment