in love
This day was normal and lonely and. :( I'm not in the mood doing an entry today, so I gonna keep it short.

I slept so late, 3:30 AM already and feel so tired when I woke up this morning. I'm not in the mood, and we quarreled. And, 'til now, I'm in doubt. :(

Our puto was not sold out, so sad. But, mom save the day, she bought all the puto and still got the profit on it, PhP 29.00.
Still happy, though. I think, that'll be it tonight.
I lost my self-confidence again and self-pity is on me right now. Everytime I'll think about it, a tear fell down from my eyes. Oh mY. :(
[so many sad face on my entry today]

OOh! before I forgot, I, again, made a vector:

much better, eh? :)
so cuuute! I hope, someone would appreciate this. She'll/he'll be my inspiration, PROMISE.
And now, self-pity is here, I need someone to cheer me up, and make me feel I'm not the worst person on earth, I need one. :( please?
ahaaii. nytinight. sugary dreams.

- March 29, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment