in love
It's already so late when I'm writing this entry. And I am so SLEEPY. haha
This day was, T-I-R-I-N-G! hihi. We washed our clothes and finished it nearly 11AM. From then on, instead of studying,  I was here in from of my netbook, tumblrin', facebookin', photoshoppin', and textin' from a site called 'txtmate.com'. haha. I don't have a load on my network, so I used the net for texting, luckily, the site it Unlimited! haha! I can send SMS unlimited. :) I hope it's going to continue. XD

Then, this evening, I baked/cooked puto, for a living. ahaha "FOR A LIVING". To have a load everyday, and a summer job, somehow, and I hope, to save also and buy something memorable. :)

But, before cooking, I was at my netbook, photoshoppin', doing a vector doll. :) I got interested to it when a tumblr blogger post a tutorial on it. :) As a result of my hard work, I'm proud to present:




































It's not so good, but not too bad for a beginner, you know. :D I've also downloaded a font Taylor Swift uses. :) Love it.


And, I'm finally done cooking puto, I've cooked 73 pieces! weeeh.Excited to earn the money I've been working haaard! :)

- March 28, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment