in love
This day was normal just until he visits me here in the house. :D
(ohh. there's a big smile on my face)

Something has happened this morning, we had an argument, just on small details which I gave large meanings.. haha


We argue about texting using the Sun network, because it's much cheaper than the TM, which we're using now. And then, I got angry . booom! Argument is here. haha
Good to think, it was fixed when he visits me here, (sh*t that texting, we always argue just because of TEXT. hahaha..).
Then, we talked things and his tickling me again, and yes, we're laughing again. haha
No unusual things happen, it's just, I really missed hugging him.
Later evening, we were watching the movie at Disneychannel,  the Parent's Trap,  where Lindsay Lohan is the main character. And I keep distracting him, to take a pic of the two of us, we'll I have one, but, not so good photo, here it is:

He don't want to be distracted, OKAY? hahaha
He's concentrating. :))

Then, 10 PM, he goes home.. He won't go home 'til I told him to go. Oh my, It's already 10 PM, so late already, and he has to travel.  So, I really told him to go home already. :D

We had a night so good. :))

- March 27, 2011
:)
0 Responses

Post a Comment