in love
haha! It's been a long time since I post an entry here on my summer blog. Well, I am quite busy editing my theme at http://tumblr-tweaks-and-tutorials.tumblr.com, busy posting some tutorials, too. :)

There are A LOT of things happen these last few days. :)

First thing happened was our third year anniversary of being together, sharing happy and lonely moments in life. This day was last May 15, 2011. Good thing was, every anniversary is also the fiesta  of our town Saint, San Isidro Labrador. So, foods, a lot of foods. :D haha.
That day was quite tiring for me, for our family. We really have to clean the house, cook a lot of food to serve for the guests. I was assigned to clean the house and it was so hard! The house was so big to clean by me, only.
Later that day, we had agree that he will come to our house, but no time specified. So, I was expecting he will be here early afternoon. I wait and wait. 3PM, still no signs of him. He texted me that he will be here 4PM. So, still waiting. 4PM came, still no boyfriend has arrived. I was really pissed! You know what time he arrived? 6PM!

OMG, I was really to the highest level pissed! I nearly cry about it. When we were eating salad, he was eating and really try to make me laugh, but I was pissed, I just nod and nod, faking smile.
 It is fiesta, the city mayor organized to have fire works here. 8PM is the schedule, that was the time I talked to him. I grab him outside the house because I badly want to watch the fireworks, and I talked. I was still a little bit pissed, but I think we're okay. We ended our night so good. :) 9PM, no guests already, we washed plates and my parents went to bed so early, so him, my sister, her boyfriend and I left downstairs. Sister and her partner we're at the computer facebooking, we? Just watching TV and cuddling. :)

It was good. :)

And, ow, about the title of this entry, I will be taking an exam of Civil Service-Professional this coming Sunday, May 22, 2011. And, I am not yet ready! HAHAHA. I am a lil bit scared. The English and Tagalog part of the exam was the hardest of all! And that subject was my weakness! How am I going to pass this exam? :'( Well, I hope I will really pass this examination, they are REALLY EXPECTING that I will pass, my parents, my auntie and uncle! OMG. I really hope. Lord God, please guide me and the others. :'(

And oh! Another thing, yesterday, May 16 was one of my happiest days of my life! wanna know? I received a text message telling me that I passed and can continue being a third year accountancy student at Bukidnon State University! Yeeeeh! Love it! <3 Yes! My dad was so happy. Mom, too. Me and my dearest bestfriend boyfriend! Whoah! :')

Another thing again! It was my 4th day dealing with Google Adsense and I got almost $9.27 dollars already! hahahahahhaa! I hope this thing works perfectly. :) yees

I think, that'll be all! hahahaha
0 Responses

Post a Comment