in love
HAHA. OMG, it's like a century ago, when I last posted an entry here. :)))
I had a dream of having sex with someone other than my partner. Silly thing is, he's my ex-boyfriend, he's kinda my ex-boyfriend. I can't really see his face, but he's more likely like him.
There are a lot of things happened during that dream. It's like the things I want my current partner to do to me. That sweet things. Maybe I was just dissatisfied with what he has done, but, ugh. I DON'T KNOW.

I searched for the meaning of exotic dreams, and this is the meaning.:


Psychological Meaning: Erotic dreams are usually a straightforward expression of sexual desire. The nature of the sex may reveal you hidden hopes and fears. For example, if you dream of having sex with someone other than your partner, this may highlight dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. Your dreams may reveal patterns in your sexualrelationships that you may not be aware of. If your sexual dreams are violent or perverse, you may need to be more relaxed about your sexuality. You may have sexual phobias or compulsions that need to be recognised and brought in control. Your dreams may offer ways to help you lead a happier and more natural sexual life.
Mystical Meaning:An odd superstition claims that if a man or woman dream of visiting a brothel there will be an improvement to their domestic life. And good news for cross dressers: there will be success within the family if you dream of changing sex.

Psychological meaning is kinda true to me. The 'having sex other than your partner'. 
I used to tell him everything, but this dream? No way. I may hurt his feelings even though it's just a dream. 
To me, dreams are things that may happen in the future or that has happened in the past. I hope, this things won't happen in the near future. And I hope he knows how physically dissatisfied I am with him. :'(
0 Responses

Post a Comment