in love
I created a blog yesterday, its called "tumblr tweaks and tutorials".
And it gained 14 followers today! weheww.
If you are a beginner in tweaking themes, this might help you a lot, you can message me if you want some help and I will make a tutorials about it. :)
Visit it here!

Well, today is mother's day! May 8, 2011. This day has been not so good because mom and dad still hasn't talk to each other this morning. Good thing, mom got her thumb pricked, it bleed and the hatred of mom towards dad lessens it. HAHAHA
The plan for today was an outing at Edlimar Resort at Maramag, Bukidnon, but it was boom, because they fought yesterday SO bad. Well, good thing to me because I still can't swim on swimming pools because I got RED ALERT. hahaha. :)

we just gave mom a gift, a sunglasses, a sleeveless that she can use during her aerobics, a purse and a card with our message. When mom read the  message, she cried, I think I was the only one who saw her cry.

This afternoon and early evening, mom and dad talked to each other! woh, they're already friends. HAHA.
LOVE it.

Me? I'm still doing some tutorials, haha. Visit and follow the blog, huh. :) It might help you a lot. XD

-May 7 & 8, 2011
Goodnight.
0 Responses

Post a Comment