in love
I woke up 6:30AM from my 4:30AM sleep this morning. No feeling of 'being tired'. Good feeling! HAHAH

Then, my mom replace the herbal she put on my boils last night. It awfully, freakin'ly hurts! Hurts that you just want to SCREAAAAM! AHH! HAHAH. I really scream. yea. Then, I was not feeling well that I nearly FAINT. It really hurts!

While all of them except me are on their way to the piggy farm, I'm in my room, tumblrin', downloading videos and movies. AHAH. Finally, I finished downloading Despicable Me and Tangle and Leverage Season 3 some episodes.. HAHA.. I am getting ready for our family trip this Holy Season, this thursday. :)

we, then, go to my Ninang who is also a doctor to have a check up on my boils. HAHA.. She just gave me antibiotics and an ointment. She didn't do anything! HAHA. About that she didn't do anything, my mom and dad was scaring me that the doctor might pricked the boils so that the bacteria will come out. HAHA. I was really scared. I have a fear of pain! :"( So, LUCKILY, my ninang didn't do anything about it, she just put some betadine and an ointment. HAHAHAH. THANK You.

Then, Oooh, I am near to familiarize and memorize the piano chords on the right hand of the Speak Now by Taylor Swift. HAHA..

One thing that really irritates me? When TM won't let me to resigter to ASTIGTXT10! WAAH. It says that I was STILL registered, to stop the promo, just text ASTIGTXT STOP to 8888. I send them one STOP message, and it says that I wasn't registered to its promo! :"(
I freakin' hate them! No choice but to register unli on globe. It is times 2 its cost on TM UNLI. :"(

-April 19, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment