in love
And because the net connection was lost last night, I haven't post my daily daily diary entry. :D
Yesterday, nothing unusual happened. Except that, last night, my ex chatted with me on facebook. Well, he knows we broke up, but that was just a lie. He courted me, so fast, huh! But, I told him, NO!
It's just because I changed my relationship status on facebook, from 'in a relationship' to 'single', we broke up already. no. And, I feel like I'm cheating to my boyfriend even though I didn't accept any offers. HAHA 'offers'. :( But, my significant other said, that he would wait. naah! NO COMMENT..

Well, NAAH! I won't give any hopes on him and I would stay loyal to my boyfriend. BOW!

And, yeah, my internet connection was lost last night, and because of boredom? hahah.. I took pictures using my camera built-in on laptop! I took, I think, 71 pictures all in all. HAHAH Want to view? here. It's on facebook. :)

-April 17, 2011
0 Responses

Post a Comment