in love
A very long week. :)
Our qualifying exam was FINALLY done! hahaha
I can feel my summer. But, so sad, only four weeks left 'til classes will start. But, it's okay. I will love this .. HAHA

I forgot almost all things happened to me the days when I haven't posted an entry. So, haha.

I deleted my mom from my facebook friends. Because she can read my rants and everything, she keeps on ranting about my rant, so DELETE!

And, hmm. I can't remember anything. HAHA. I was like having an amnesia, It was like I forget all the things happened in the past few days where all I have done was studying and solving problems I can't have any passion solving it. :'(

And, oow, I know what I want to do. I WANT TO COOK AND BAKE. haha.
I got a passion on that and I am loving it. weeew.

And also, Our 36th Monthsary is fast approaching. 36 months = 3 years . I was kinda excited. After all that has happened, I am so happy we stayed this long and still happy, strong, sweet and happily in love with each other. :')

Today, I also cried. He brought the sorry card that I gave to him last January 4, 2010. I was asking for sorry because, because of me, about my bad habits and attitudes, and bad physical being, he fall in love to a girl on their neighborhood. We both don't like that past. And I think, 8PM this evening, he told me that he was going to read what I have written there. I don't like to hear everything, I mean EVERYTHING. So, when he read the letter, I was mumbling 'blah blah blah, mumubububub' anything that may distract me to listen to him, but I still failed. Next thing I knew, I was crying and my heart crumpled like a thin paper. It hurts, and the feeling that I don't want to lose him again, ever again.
And, ow, before i forgot, I made a new log on page. :) haaha

It was simply amazing. HAHA. weew.

Maybe, that was it for today,. :) thank you for reading. XD
- MAY 5, 2011 <3

0 Responses

Post a Comment